Cateogory: Water Gardening -> Planting Instructions
Name: OSMOCOTE & Colorburst Fertilizer, BT Bits, Soaker Ball
Description: I have switched to using OSMOCOTE Vegetable Fertilizer 14-14-14. I can usually find it at Home Depot. When I repot my plants if I'm using a pot with holes, I'll cover the holes with a layer of newspaper, about an 1" of soil next, then cover about half of the dirt with a single layer of Osmocote. If I want to give the plant an extra punch of fertilizer, I'll add COLORBURST. I will also use Nelson Soaker Ball hose attachments for topping off my ponds because of the gentle flow & also for a prefilter on my pumps.
OSMOCOTE Fertilizer